RZR XP Turbo “SHOCKER” Electric Side Dump Exhaust
- Electric cut out valve pipe for the RZR XP Turbo
- Plug and Play wiring harness requires no cutting or splicing!
- Made in the USA by American Craftsman
- Up to 6 additional horsepower with the cut out open (depending upon tune)
- Reuses factory heat shields
Polaris RZR XP Turbo Shocker Electric Side Dump Exhaust
Another EVP exclusive product!
- The electrically actuated SHOCKER allows customers to keep the factory or other quiet exhaust. When more performance or a sportier sound is desired, the cutout valve is opened.
- The SHOCKER pipe comes with a plug and play wiring harness with custom switch which controls the valve operation. With the valve closed, the exhaust is forced through the OEM or other aftermarket slip on exhaust, but with it open you will hear the Polaris twin scream!
- Up to 10 additional horsepower is available with the valve open. (depending upon muffler and tune level).
- Our exhausts are proudly made in the USA in Phoenix, AZ and are constructed of the finest TIG welded 304 Stainless Steel.
This product is exempt from the emission standards and related requirements of 40 C.F.R. § 1051 as provided by 40 C.F.R. § 1051.620, and California law [e.g., vehicle code§§ 27156 and 38391]. This product is sold only for use in connection with EPA -certified, purpose-built, nonroad vehicles used solely for closed course, nonroad competition/racing and not used for any recreational purpose or on public highways or right of ways maintained by and open to the public. This product is sold only in connection with machines that do not fall under state and/or federal noise or emission standards/regulations. Purchasers who/that purchase this product represent and warrant that the product is purchased only in connection with EPA -certified, emission-regulations-exempt and noise-regulations-exempt competition/racing vehicles as interpreted under applicable state and/or federal law. Questions: Call Evolution Powersports at (715) 247-3862.