EVP MOTUL® OIL CHANGE KITS FOR CAN AM MAVERICK X3 MOTUL 300V 10W-50 4T 804FC0179
10W-50 300V Race Spec (For E85/Race Fuel)
Proper maintenance is key to keeping your side-by-side firing on all cylinders. EVP has partnered with industry leaders Motul to make oil changes a breeze with these all-inclusive kits specifically designed for DIY-ers like you.
Available in 10W-50 4T and 5W-40 4T Dune/Trail, as well as 300V 5W-40 & 10W-50 Race Spec kits, EVP Motul synthetic engine oils combine the most innovative and class-leading technologies to deliver superior performance. Motul lubricants are formulated with technologically advanced additives to combat the most severe conditions, ensuring peak performance coupled with the best engine protection possible in order to exceed the standards demanded by industry OEMs and their customers. EVP has a long history using Motul lubricants, and the 300V Race Oil is the only product we trust to protect our 10,000RPM revving monsters.
- 10W-50 & 5W-40 Synthetic Oil Kits for everyday trail or dune riding (see full oil specs below)
- 300V 5W-40 & 10W-50 Race Oil is specifically engineered for race fuel/E85 for optimal wear protection (see oil specs below)
- Kits include OEM oil filter, O-Ring, crush washers, and sealing ring
- 100% Synthetic for improved oil film resistance at high temperatures
- Ester and anti-wear additives for improved oil film shear resistance, as well as increased gear protection and lifetime duration
- Outstanding engine and gearbox anti-wear protection
- Higher viscosity oil (10W-50) is recommended for hotter climates of 90+ degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lower viscosity oil (5W-40) is recommended for cooler climates (90 degrees F or below), as well as high-horsepower built engines.
- EVP strongly recommends Motul 300V Race Spec Oil Change Kits for any vehicle running on race fuel/E85.
*For recommended oil change intervals and other specifications, please refer to your Owner's Manual.