DBCA302EX - Drive Belt - CanAm - E-Compound
Original price $129.99
Current price $119.00
Fitment : Drive Belt Can-Am fits:
- 2016-2017 Maverick / Max 1000 Turbo all models
- 2013-2017 Maverick / Max 1000 all models
- 2011-2018 Commander 1000 / 800 all models
- 2007-2018 Renegade 1000 / 850 / 800 / 570 / 500 all models
- 2006-2018 Outlander 1000 / 850 / 800 / 650 / 570 / 500 all models
- OEM # 715900212 / 715000302 / 422280364
- High temperature, heat resistant polymer DUMAX (TM) with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temps.
- CORD - Next generation, ultra-strong Aramid fiber cord (S-Compound and E-Compound models) can handle/carry more than 10,000 pounds of tension without stretching or breaking. 30% stronger compared to OEM and aftermarket drive belts. E-Compound Turbo Belts are with DUMAX (TM) high-temperature compound.
- TOP COG - Next generation cog design with DUMAX (TM) compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today's high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- E-Compound Turbo Belts Aramid Fiber with Superior Cord Tensile Strength and DUMAX (TM)
- Top Cog Compound to Retain Cord Rigidity and Better Adhesion of Top Cog
- to Cord Construction.
"If you blow the S-Compound, B-Compound, or E-Compound Turbo Belt, it is because your clutch calibration is incorrect for your application." -Glenn Erlandson