CAN-AM X3 DARTON MID SLEEVE HIGH PERFORMANCE CRANKCASE 2017-2023 (1 to 2 weeks ETA.)
The Can-Am/Rotax 900 ACE engine platform is now in play for the Darton MID sleeving process. Choose from 74, 75 or 76mm bore sizes, includes copper O-Rings to contain combustion and drilled and tapped for ARP 7/16 coarse thread head studs for ultimate clamping. Best of all, we do our best to keep these sleeved cases on the shelf for immediate delivery. Darton pioneered modular sleeve designs and specialty ductile iron material beginning with top fuel sleeves for Keith Black Racing Engines and Milodon Engineering in 1978. This experience, our racing heritage, and our highly experienced staff of machinists and racing engine builders offered a unique set of blended talent to solve inherent block weakness design in the currently available engines where bore sizes were intended to be increased. Features include:
- Improved block integral strength
- Improved cooling
- "Wet sleeve" replace-ability
- Increased horsepower output potential
- Superior oil and compression control
- Kits can be installed by your local machine shop
- High boost and horsepower potential · Superior cylinder sealing and ring wear
- Bulletproof Darton ductile iron, 130,000 psi tensile strength
CUSTOMER SUPPLIED CRANKCASE - Customer supplies used core for exchange, after full inspection, receives used case, fully prepped with the goods ready to go. Must specify cylinder bore size. The Can-Am/Rotax 900 ACE engine platform is now in play for the Darton MID sleeving process. Choose from 74, 75 or 76mm bore sizes, includes copper O-Rings to contain combustion and drilled and tapped for ARP 7/16 coarse thread head studs for ultimate clamping. Upper case half is also linebored to lower girdle half to true up case castings for optimum oiling. Best of all, we do our best to keep these sleeved cases on the shelf for immediate delivery. Features include:
- Darton sleeve install with step deck.
- CNC finish hone to desired bore size.
- Copper O-Ring case to contain combustion.
- Drill/tap for BC 7/16" coarse thread head studs.
- ARP 7/16" > 10mm 625+ head studs.
- ARP2000 9mm main studs installed and torqued.
- Case is linebored after stud torque and shuffle pinned.
- Recommend Cometic MLS head gasket for O-Rings.
- Recommend King rod and main bearings.
- Optional 7075 T6 billet lower girdle.
- Send cases to address below:
The two most important elements of custom sleeve design are the size required and the material requirements. we stocks an array of raw material sizes ranging from 1-3/4(45mm) to 8(200mm).
Cylinder sleeves may be manufactured in different wall thicknesses within this range.
big horsepower motor can am x3
FOR MORE INFORMATION
(1 to 2 weeks ETA.)