Manufacturer's Part Number:81120
Part Type:Shifters, Automatic Transmission
Product Line:B&M Stealth Pro Ratchet Shifters
Summit Racing Part Number:BMM-81120
Shifter Style:Cable operated
Shifter Stick Length (in):6.000 in.
Neutral Safety Switch Included:Yes
Backup Light Switch Included:Yes
Knob Style:Pistol grip
Shifter Ball Thread Size:No threads
Accommodates Stock Knob:No
Factory Console Mount:No
Cable Length (ft):5.000 ft.
Designed for Right Hand Drive Vehicles:No
Quantity:Sold as a kit.
In-Store Pickup:Choose In-store pick-up (OH, NV, GA, TX) on our web site.
These B&M Stealth Pro Ratchet shifters' contemporary style and myriad features speak volumes to their functionality. They are the leading choice for 3 and 4-speed transmissions. Easy to operate and install, they come supplied with a 5 ft. super-duty race cable.
The B&M Stealth Pro Ratchet shifters also feature:
* Lightweight, stealthy black anodized aluminum cover and grip
* Single hand-operated reverse lockout feature meets NHRA and IHRA requirements
* Stick always returns to center position after shift
* Easiest unit to double shift with an air, CO2, or electric shift mechanism
* Short throw ratchet action reduces shift time
* Supplied with a lightweight brushed aluminum cover
* Precision ratchet action works with either standard or reverse pattern valve bodies
* Includes neutral safety switch, backup light switch, gear position indicator, and both forward and reverse pattern indicator decals