- For Most Popular 3-Speed Auto Transmissions
- Console can be Trimmed for Custom Fit
- Ratchet Action Ensures Positive Shifts
- Meets NHRA/IHRA Saftey Standards
- Dual-action Detent/Ratchet Shifter
- Classic Race Styling & Heritage
- Over 65 Years of B&M Quality
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Manufacturer's Part Number:80675
Part Type:Shifters, Automatic Transmission
Product Line:B&M StarShifters
Summit Racing Part Number: BMM-80675
Shifter Style:Cable operated
Shift Mechanism:Detent and ratchet
Shifter Stick Length (in):5.000 in.
Neutral Safety Switch Included:Yes
Backup Light Switch Included:Yes
Shifter Ball Thread Size:1/2-20 in.
Accommodates Stock Knob:No
Factory Console Mount:No
Compatible with Right Hand Drive Vehicles:No
Notes:Cannot be used with racing-type reverse pattern valve bodies.
B&M automatic StarShifters normally work like standard detent shifters, but by simply pulling the lockout trigger and moving the stick to low, they become full ratchet action shifters for quick gear changes. With a cable-operated mechanism, a universal floor-mount console, NHRA/IHRA-approved reverse lockout, a neutral safety switch, and a polished aluminum T-handle, the StarShifters are at home on the street or the track.