Manufacturer's Part Number:30-0300
Summit Racing Part Number:AVM-30-0300
Gauge Type:Air/Fuel ratio
Gauge Size (in):2 1/16 in. diameter
Gauge Diameter (in):2 1/16 in.
Gauge Diameter (mm):52mm
Gauge Range:8.0:1-20:1 air/fuel ratio
Gauge Face Color:Black
Gauge Number Color:Red
Shift Light Included:No
Sending Unit Included:Yes
Quantity:Sold as a kit.
Notes:Includes Bosch LSU 4.9 sensor, wiring harness, faceplates and sensor bung.
In-Store Pickup:Choose In-store pick-up (OH, NV, GA, TX) on our web site.
For fast response times, AEM X-Series wideband UEGO air/fuel sensor controller gauges are a great option! Built on the unique, patent-pending X-Digital technology, they report accurate information quickly— enabling you to tune your engine more efficiently. These gauges have modern, visually striking faceplates with 7-segment center displays that are 87 percent larger. They're ultra-slim and come with black bezels and black dual-faced faceplates for air/fuel and Lambda. The displays are user-configurable and feature auto-dimming.
* Bosch 4.9LSU wideband UEGO sensor
* Factory-calibrated resistor does not require free-air calibration—but technology allows for free-air calibration as sensor ages, if user desires
* Compatible with vehicle/system voltages up to 16 V
* 0-5 V and RS232 output for data-logging and feedback control
* AEMnet (CANbus) for data-logging and daisy-chaining multiple controllers up to 16 cylinders
* Can display AFR values in hundredths of a percent
* 52mm gauge diameter and slim 0.825 in. gauge depth
* Gauge cup depth only .200 in. deep
* Locking connectors