AA STAINLESS SLIP-ON EXHAUST FOR 2016-21 RZR XP TURBO
Original price $539.99
Current price $515.00
- The AA RZR XP Turbo slip-on exhaust is just what your machine needs! We set out to produce an exhaust that looks great, sounds great, has adjustable sound levels, and has a price tag that won't have your significant other screaming at you(we can't be the only ones?).
- This exhaust sounds amazing with a nice throaty bark when fully open. Looking for less sound? You can actually adjust the sound with a manual cutout (stealth cap) that bolts into either one of the outlets. This cap makes our exhaust quieter than other exhausts with a single outlet because the sound waves get trapped in the capped outlet. Does the cap decrease airflow? Not really. Sure open will flow a little better, but the single 2.5" outlet still flows a TON of air and is more than enough for whatever you throw at it. No drop in horsepower because of capping on side when running less than 20psi.
- If you'd still like less sound, you can put your factory spark arrestor (or two of them if not running the stealth cap) right into this exhaust.
- Exhaust fits all 2016-Up RZR XP Turbo Models & Turbo S
- Amazing sound that is fully adjustable when purchasing our Stealth Cap
- Much better airflow which is needed to decrease heat(especially when tuned)
- Eliminates the stock catalytic converter
- Sheds 6lbs off your machine
- Fits nicely into the factory location
- Uses hairpin clips to hold the top muffler mounts in place for extremely secure mounting
- Made at the AA Facility in the USA
- Extremely high quality laser cut brackets for maximum durability and a great look
- Sharp corners and outlets designed to match the RZR styling
- The stainless will bronze and matches the stock header very well
- The aluminum heat shield keeps the back of the muffler cool and looking badass with an AA graphics
- Looking to make it a matching full system? See our RZR Turbo Head Pipe
- Video Clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMK2Mbt10aE
- Video Clip 2: https://youtu.be/OKTpKF9C2Hk
- Part number: 110-1001